advertisement

People you always get mixed up

right here on pfm, i have never-ending difficulty keeping these straight:

SteveS
SteveB
SteveW
SteveG
SteveS1

sorry if i have ever posted some rude to you by mistake.

steve67, i can tell apart.

There's a SteveT as well. Is there a correlation between being called Steve and owning hifi (or just being a member of a hifi forum)?

Marchy,

I’m very sorry to hear this, Joe. I spend my own life in a state of near-permanent confusion, but I don’t often get myself mixed up with someone else. Provided I don’t look in a mirror, of course. I’ve never worked out who that bloke is.

I also confuse you with me, which is odd because I don't have a beard. It must be because we both shake our canes angrily at passing skateboard punks.

Joe

Marchy,
I also confuse you with me, which is odd because I don't have a beard. It must be because we both shake our canes angrily at passing skateboard punks.
Joe

I wondered if it could have something to do with the invisible force field from another dimension that connects all Tannoy-and-valve owners together. But then I would mix Joe P up with Mike P, and I don’t. So yes, it must be the cane-shaking, or perhaps the glowering.

Last edited:
Until her name came up in the credits for mock the week, I was convinced that Kerry Godliman was Angela Barnes without the red hair dye.

advertisement

Back