advertisement

[FS] Penaudio Cenya Standmounts – Piano Black

myrman

pfm Member
Penaudio Cenya Standmounts – Piano Black

I bought these from Paul / @unclepuncle on here last year but I am now selling off any excess kit I have as none of it gets much use these days. So here we have a pretty much mint pair of hi gloss piano black Cenyas from the Danish manufacturer Penaudio, quite a rare brand in the UK and I know that Paul imported them from a Polish dealer 5 years ago.

There are a few reviews online worth checking out. Some below:

Tone Publications

Stereo Times

Audio Pursuit

These were around £4k when new.

Selling for £1000 collected from Northants NN12

Could possible meet up if required or you can arrange your own courier as I am not willing to post. I have the original packaging/box

1000006939.jpg

1000006940.jpg

1000006941.jpg

1000006946.jpg

1000006948.jpg

I owned these for three years and it was only my cancer diagnosis and leaving paid employment that forced me to sell them, along with the rest of my kit.

Beautiful build quality and fabulous sound - awesome bass and full bodied sound for such a compact speaker - loads of reviews online.
Even the packaging is different class.
Having owned and loved two pairs of Proac 1SC’s these are what Proac might make if they released an anniversary edition with an rrp of £5k.

Nice. Could use these for a 3rd system I have the components for ( because not worth selling in the current market) but with all due respect, the asking price is what you paid for it a year ago correct?

Nice. Could use these for a 3rd system I have the components for ( because not worth selling in the current market) but with all due respect, the asking price is what you paid for it a year ago correct?
Yes. I thought that they were underpriced when I bought them plus I think a that mere 25% of their new price is more than fair. In addition they have barely been used since I bought them.

advertisement

Back