advertisement

[IC] Paradise Phono Stage

keith1962

pfm Member
Interest check in my Paradise Phono Stage built by Simon Clarke (SQ... of pfm fame).
It is the four shoe box build, dual mono spec and has external loading plugs.
Calvins have been added by SQ subsequent to original build and it has the better opamps installed. It also has the perspex "Paradise" front plates.
Please pm for pics and any further info you require.
Looking for £1800 firm.
Can be posted but would prefer to arrange meet up, pick up, delivery with shared costs once sale agreed. I have boxes for it and would be double boxed if shipping was the option chosen.
Thanks for looking.
KR
Keith.

Interest check in my Paradise Phono Stage built by Simon Clarke (SQ... of pfm fame).
Calvins have been added by SQ subsequent to original build and it has the better opamps installed. It also has the perspex "Paradise" front plates.
Looking for £1800 firm.
Can be posted but would prefer to arrange meet up, pick up, delivery with shared costs once sale agreed. I have boxes for it and would be double boxed if shipping was the option chosen.
Thanks for looking.
KR
Keith.
Looking for £1800 firm.
Thanks for looking.
KR
Keith.

Available for demonstration in NE England.

advertisement

Back