advertisement

[FS] Pair of Naim NA522/2 MM phono boards for - Nait 3, NAC92, NAC102, NAC82, NAC52

misterc6

Wasted and wounded, it ain’t what the moon did
I bought these for a project that I've had to abandon. They are working well and are in perfect condition.

£100 including tracked and insured postage.

I bought these for a project that I've had to abandon. They are working well and are in perfect condition.

£100 including tracked and insured postage.
Misterc6,
Have you any idea how these compare to a separate Naim mm phono stage powered by an Avondale spx?
I've been considering some phono boards for my nac82 to lower my box count.

I’ve never done a direct comparison between the two alternatives you mention. To the best of my knowledge the circuitry in the external Naim phono stage is identical to that on the boards I’m selling. I’m not familiar with the NAC82 but I believe that some Naim amplifiers have provision for an external power supply for the internal boards. If this is so and you are contemplating that route you need to be aware that the wiring of the SPX is different to that of Naim’s external supplies.

These boards draw minimal current from their power supply rails and there will only be a slight advantage, if any, from an external supply.

Fitting these boards internally will reduce your box count and reduce the expenditure you make.

advertisement

Back