advertisement

Outdoor electric ovens

blossomchris

I feel better than James Brown
I am hoping we will get some sort of a summer this year as we have a few social occasions arranged.

It must be electric only and mainly be used for tapas and small dishes etc, anybody use one on here by any chance

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
thanks Gary and Simon.
I thought this may be the answer, my partner was reluctant to go the whole way with the Ninja, yet we have used a bog standard air fryer for a number of years. If it will make main oven redundant or little used think we dispose of it and fit the Ninja in its place, a small galley kitchen, only bit that worries me is can you cook a main course for 6-8 in one? I know it will be fine for tapas etc
I have an electric portable hob that I cook fish on outdoors and the electrics are already there.

only bit that worries me is can you cook a main course for 6-8 in one? I

can't answer that as we don't cook for that many - but we did cook a leg of lamb in ours last week. We have roasted a large chicken as well.

I think alot depends on what exactly you want to cook.

This is the Ninja we have

thanks Gary and Simon.
I thought this may be the answer, my partner was reluctant to go the whole way with the Ninja, yet we have used a bog standard air fryer for a number of years. If it will make main oven redundant or little used think we dispose of it and fit the Ninja in its place, a small galley kitchen, only bit that worries me is can you cook a main course for 6-8 in one? I know it will be fine for tapas etc
I have an electric portable hob that I cook fish on outdoors and the electrics are already there.
I did get the two draw ninja for work which got me onto them, but the form factor was not right for me. The one I linked above is great for four people. I have not used the oven since I got it.

As a chef of many years I was very sniffy about these devices, but I am willing to admit, they are a game changer in the kitchen, simple as that.

I did get the two draw ninja for work which got me onto them, but the form factor was not right for me. The one I linked above is great for four people. I have not used the oven since I got it.

As a chef of many years I was very sniffy about these devices, but I am willing to admit, they are a game changer in the kitchen, simple as that.

I need to read up on yours and Simons suggestions, but will deffo buy one of them. If we take the oven out will have room for both ;), lots to consider.

advertisement

Back