advertisement

[FS] Origin Live Onyx mk 4 tonearm 9.5" Rega fitment / geometry 3 months old

RichShortland

pfm Member
For sale due to upgrade Origin Live Onyx mk 4 tonearm.
This is the latest version in standard 9.5" Rega fitment / geometry.
The arm is only 3 months old and I have been so impressed with it I am moving up the Origin Live range of arms :)

I feel it performs well above it's price point and is certainly a significant improvement on even a modified Rega arm.
It is very nicely made and comes with very clear and helpful instructions on setup and installation.
Drops into any Rega spec armboard or deck. I used it with my PTP modified Lenco with great success.
Has a decent range of VTA adjustment built in, so no messing with spacers etc.
Comes with all original packaging and is in perfect condition.
More details here on the Origin Live site including reviews.

Asking £400 posted (or collected from Manchester M41) and will include a free Origin Live cartridge enabler (worth £27)

onyx-1.jpg

onyx-2.jpg

onyx-3.jpg

onyx-4.jpg

onyx-5.jpg

onyx-6.jpg

Yep. And very generous it is.
In 2019 I bought a Conqueror 3C (£2805) when I upgraded to a 12" Enterprise mk4 in 2022 I phoned OL and Mark Baker allowed me £2655 in PX for it against the Enterprise.

Last edited:
I have my eye on a used arm :)
If its the Encounter 3C that the Marlin is selling, then that's a good choice and you'll definitely hear a significant uplift in SQ. If lower in the OL pecking order than that I would hangfire. Whilst the Silver & Zephyr are good & very good arms respectively, the Encounter 3C and above are where you should be looking for best bang for your ££s.

advertisement

Back