advertisement

[FS] Oppo BDP 105D (EU) in Silver

HifiDan

pfm Member
I’m selling this on behalf of my Grandad who bought this brand new from Billy Vee in South East London a few years back.

He’s never used it so it’s mint. It’s boxed with all the original packaging.

I played it the other day to try and it works perfectly. What struck me is how good it is as a CD player, it sounded great. I hooked it up to my Linn Akurate DS3 as a transport and it sounded better than streaming from Quobuz. It plays SACD’s too as it’s more of a universal disc player rather then a Blu-ray player.

This thing is so universal, I think it streams too!

It’s the silver colour version.

There’s a few on eBay selling for around £600, but I wouldn’t ask that for it here. How’s £500 plus postage sound?

It’s currently at my parents house in AbbeyWood, South East London if someone wants to collect.

Dan.

The 105 is a beautifully engineered player. It is an outstanding silver disc spinner (supports all formats except 4K blu ray).

It also works very well as a DAC (has Coax and Optical inputs), and as a surround sound processor (believe it or not - it has an HDMI input). Connect up a Wiim Mini and you have a single-box, all-source player/dac/pre/pro.

Really very, very good value for money.

The 105 is a beautifully engineered player. It is an outstanding silver disc spinner (supports all formats except 4K blu ray).

It also works very well as a DAC (has Coax and Optical inputs), and as a surround sound processor (believe it or not - it has an HDMI input). Connect up a Wiim Mini and you have a single-box, all-source player/dac/pre/pro.

Really very, very good value for money.
You are right, it does so much. It’s just a shame I can’t keep it as it’s Silver, the Mrs won’t accept anything other then black.

I wasn’t expecting much as a CD player but wow, it’s really good, suspect it will knock the socks of most CD players up to £1500 maybe. When I ran it into my Linn, it lifted it even further.

I had one in black for a few years. A superb machine - if you don’t need 4K this is a bargain @ £500 plus postage. It’s really good with SACDs too!

Well, mikechadwick had his up at £1000 a while back which seemed a crazy bargain and was subsequently withdrawn.
I did sell mine a while later for £1K - it was getting long in the tooth and, tbh, there really wasn’t that much interest in the sale. I do miss the versatility of the player though.

advertisement

Back