advertisement

one track .. in the skip!

I can only agree with "I just called..." The only song I have ever taken my bass off and walked away from playing [I might add that I have never been asked to play the Birdie Song].

As "I just called to say I love you" is allready taken maine will be Madonna's version of "American Pie". How can one person so totally destroy a fantastic song?

JohanR

Hello by Lionel Richie - it's just wrong for so many reasons.

I can't leave it at that

Thriller by Michael Jackson - Because it was, is and will always be, utter bollocks.

Search for the Hero Inside yourself no idea who made this song but they need shooting

Im having more-

Faithless -either song (they only have 2 right?). Epitome of awfulness, just say the words 'Sister Bliss' and watch my face distort.

Things can only get better by D-Ream - obvious reasons

Plus the tossers nicked the title from the far superior Howard Jones track (the epitome of 80s cheese).

I agree re Stevie Wonder - awful track.

I'd like to state that the entire ABBA back catalogue should be burnt, but even this pales in comparison to...

"You're beautiful" by James Blunt. Insipid shite.

C'mon there can be only one......Bryan Adams.......Everyting I do !!!!

It is making me gag just typing the words.....please tell me its gone.

Mambo Nr 5. The worst thing ever written/played/sung/mixed.

Yeah and another vote for that Stevie Wonder sauce. It's not only terrible but also very long, it looks as if Stevie earnestly liked it.

Lovely Day.

Can't think of the name of the ****ers who sing it, but basically its whole existence is based on the fact one of the cnuts can say dayyyyyy for a really long time.

Anything by Oasis. Let's start with Look Back in Anger.

What was Patsy Kensit thinking of... she could have done so much better.

Not a single prog rock 'song' mentioned yet? Quite amazing.

My choice has got to be Whitney's 'I will always love you'. Please make it stop.

Anything by

Westlife, Boyzone, Nysync, Take That, Girls Aloud, Atomic Kitten, Pussycat Dolls, Blue, Destiny's Child, X Factor Winners, Pop Idol Winners, Britney, Justin Timberlake, P Diddy, Lemar, Jay Z, James Blunt, Jack Johnson, David Gray, Katie Melua, Chamillionaire, 50cent, Scissor Sisters, Pink, Beyonce.

Basically any of the contrived cynical pop product and marketing mush the majors call music in the 21st century.

Hey I feel better now.

Dean

advertisement

Back