advertisement

One pair of NAP250 Amplifier Boards

LesW

Retired at user request
As above, fully serviced and ready to drop in to any amp project.

From a late model 250 so no need to bang on about just what they are and what they do.

Cash raised goes to:

Compasio - to help buy a much needed bus for the kids.

Compasio is directly involved in child-protection related crises and prevention situations on a weekly basis.
Our team regularly responds to emergencies involving missing or abandoned children, or cases where children
are in danger of being trafficked. We take into care children who are being physically/sexually abused or exploited,
and monitor many other families where the children are considered at high risk.

Efforts in prevention of child trafficking include ongoing visitation and monitoring at-risk families or groups by our
youth mentors; developing case files for high-risk children; advocating for and representing children who are in
conflict with the law; providing temporary shelter in cases of abuse or threat of trafficking; doing family interventions;
and encouraging families to join our street-to-school effort.

Here is part of an email to the local church:

The most urgent need is for a replacement vehicle for the Safehouse to use.

Compasio says
"It is breaking down regularly and it's in the repair shop quite often. We´ve realized that instead of losing money on repairs,
we need to replace it. Since Mae Sot is not always a safe city and yet we are responsible for the safety of our kids, its really
important that our vehicles are reliable so that our staff and kids are not stranded on the road at night or early in the mornings".

Further info: http://www.compasio.org/Compasio/Compasio.html

Thanks to you all, Les

I've had this mail so I'll post a reply here:

Hi Les,

1) Is this an auction? If so do you have starting price in mind?

This is indeed a no reserve auction. Highest bid at midnight, 31st July,
wins the boards.

2) You say a pair of boards; do you mean 1 x channel (two boards) or both channels (2 x boards)?

On offer is a pair of NAPA boards to build either a stereo or two mono amps

Get bidding.

Hi Les,

what I meant was is it just the NAPA boards (one board per channel) or is it with the regulator boards (two boards per channel), but you've answered my question thanks.

I'll start the ball rolling with £25.

Of course this is what's wanted so I see your 85 and raise you 10.

I have £95 on the boards!

advertisement

Back