advertisement

[FS] Olympus E- PL3

bernardhepworth

pfm Member
Hello

I have Olympus E-PL3 camera for sale.

I'm the second owner and it has only been used occasionally.

The camera comes with box, battery charger and 2 batteries, shoe mount flash and usb cable.

It's got the standard 14-42mm zoom lense and is in great condition

You can see pictures here: https://oep3pen.shutterfly.com

I'm looking for £130 inc postage in the UK.

Details below

The Olympus PEN E-PL3 is a silver coloured, 12.3 MP interchangeable lens camera body that features image stabilization, allowing the buyer to utilise any micro four thirds lenses for blur-photographs.

The Olympus 12.3 MP digital camera is equipped with a 3-inch LCD display. This interchangeable lens camera features seven exposure controls, which include auto, program AE, aperture priority, shutter priority, manual, scene select, and art filter. T
he Olympus 12.3 MP digital camera has five exposure controls for movie mode as well, such as program, aperture priority, and shutter speed priority, manual, and art filter. The camera provides an ISO sensitivity of 200 to 12,800 in auto as well as manual mode.
This camera has a shutter speed of 60 to 0.00025 seconds and a self-timer of 12 seconds or 2 seconds.

It offers a continuous shooting speed of 4.1 fps as well. The connectivity for this Olympus PEN E-PL3 is available via USB, composite video, and HDMI ports. This Olympus 12.3 MP digital camera weighs 9.34 oz and measures 4.3 inches wide by 2.5 inches high by 1.5 inches deep.

advertisement

Back