advertisement

Oh Britain, what have you done (part ∞+4)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, in the next world cup England won’t be following any of the rules the other teams are playing by. They’ll choose their own opponents but if they win against those, they’ll still get the World Cup.

Stephen
And any game they lose, they’ll just insist on playing again until they win :).

the tumbleweed apocalypse
Stephen that could sum up the culmination of two years of Conservative Brexit progress, ‘spearheaded’ by Mr. Tumbleweed. himself,

24g0u3a.jpg

To really upset Brexiteers, show them this (they get very annoyed).

trump-baby-balloon-984941538-1530819867.jpg
It’s certainly upsetting Quentin Letts in the Daily Mail and has given him the opportunity to publish a racisty little attack piece on Sadiq Khan who he sees as being responsible-

Once he had so much going for him. Born in 1970 into a family of first-generation Pakistani immigrants

Not only “immigrant” but muslamic into the bargain. Expect Katie Hopkins to be along soon with something a little closer to the bone.

“The EU proposals that they’ve put to us, we’ve been unable to accept” May told Laura Kunsberg. May served notice on Europe that Britain quits the EU and all it’s insitutions in March 2019. What proposals is she expecting? As weve been told so often, Leave means Leave- not some gaming pseudo-flounce.

Hey Rich, wambaiting? Very amusing. I rather riskily liked it....
That's all I really do there. Not often mind.....I got rumbled a couple of years ago and told to f off back to pfm...my protest being that fishies think I might fit in better at the wam. I feel there's some dodgy geezers there. That's my main reason for not going there. I much prefer the back-stabbing and petty unpleasantness to be without all the swearwords.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back