advertisement

Oh Britain, what have you done (part ∞+12)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Companies have remote premises are all over the world. Any EU country would be a big bellend if it did not allow it.

Sure you can but instead of operating remotely from Hull you are looking to employ a lot more people to do the same job, i.e. your overheads have gone up a lot, and you have said it nearly bankrupted you, because of the vote for Brexit, don't blame the EU, Germany or France it's what you voted for.

The language barrier in Germany was not a surprise. Did I say it was?
The commas and dots problem was a surprise because Quickbooks promised me before I left that it would work with a bit of spannering. 3 months later it did not.
Where do I say I think more integration would be useful? It would but I did not say or write it anywhere. A less protectionist Germany would defo be useful
Have you been smoking wacky backy tonight?
So you see we agree about some things after all, such as a bit more integration would be useful in some areas of interest to you. Next step is to think about how that could happen, whether Leave helps, etc.

Even local Tory councillor can't fathom the Seaborne award. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46714984

Seabourne CEO revealed

Only-Fools-and-Horses-star-Sue-Holderness-career-life-Upload-Express-Tony-Padman-666917.jpg

You couldn't make this crap up.

A government which has ****ed up our country, is now claiming credit for being really good at limiting the damage which it caused to our country, by employing untried companies to solve a crisis which might not happen.

You can't deny it.. there's no substitute for Strong Stable Bullshit.

So you see we agree about some things after all, such as a bit more integration would be useful in some areas of interest to you. Next step is to think about how that could happen, whether Leave helps, etc.

Are you trying to explain why Brexit is such a bad move with baby-step logic ? Brexiteers don't like logic: using it makes them angry. Try something emotional, promise the moon , just lie.

I picked up The Times this morning- the Blitz spirit with a pic of a WW2 fighter, a page devoted to the ‘invasion’ of immigrants in boats and a piece on Gavin McPramface, MOD , about him building new military bases around the world to show Britain is back as a global power once again. Quite sad really.

I picked up The Times this morning- the Blitz spirit with a pic of a WW2 fighter, a page devoted to the ‘invasion’ of immigrants in boats and a piece on Gavin McPramface, MOD , about him building new military bases around the world to show Britain is back as a global power once again. Quite sad really.

Absolutely. We cannot just blame the Tories though, the whole of society in Britain is heading off in the wrong direction. Very depressing stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back