advertisement

Oh Britain, what have you done (part ∞+12)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its happening now and Blair's open borders worsened the situation many fold...people at the bottom know it has. Nothing you say will convince otherwise, you can get all the facts, charts and polls you want. Only the elites prosper with unlimited cheap labour. Better regulations and conditions will just attract more foreign labour, it has to be partnered with immigration controls.

Hey, you know more than me....I'm just letting you know what I think Corbyn has in the back of his mind.

I'm sure you can win an argument against me with ease....but it won't change what the working class knows
The voice of the working class.

Problem is however intelligent Corbyns hardcore supporters are, the guy is in way over his head. I know the guy has been dealt with unfairly by the press and many Conservatives are way stupider, IDS, David David etc, but we need someone who can solve problems and Corbyn does not even understand what the problems are.

One thing's for sure: Corbyn is nowhere near as intelligent as his detractors think he is.

You've obviously never competed to get a poor persons job. When every job has you up against 100's of hungry competitors....only the bosses win (they can pay less).
Living in Malaysia, which controls immigration and has several million "guest workers", I can assure you that it really drags down wages for the masses.

Living in Malaysia, which controls immigration and has several million "guest workers", I can assure you that it really drags down wages for the masses.

It really drags wages up for the masses of guest workers.
Who will then gain skills, send money home and bring investment to less well off countries.

We could have built a barrier between west and east Europe after the cold war and kept up our standard of living using tariffs and made sure the poorer countries were kept poor. Instead we have a single market where over time everyone benefits and indeed our own wealth, health and wellbeing would be less than it is now.

We are really nice. We give to charity. Every year the starving African children receive our aid.

We could seek to spread the single market to include more people and eventually there would be no starving children in Africa. Or we could continue to be "nice". It's Christmas. Give Geldof a ring. Another Band Aid. Hurrah.

Or we could leave the single market. Raise tariffs. Start trade wars. Make more dead babies.

In moderation yes. When overdone the exchange rate is hit by all this money outflow and the economy becomes addicted to a low automation, cheap labour way of life

Touching piece in the Irish section of The Times today in which the taoiseach defends his chum Juncker against accusations of drunkeness and lewd behaviour.

“I have never once seen him anything other than sober" he says. "He has sciatica and walks in a particular way, and some elements of the media make that out to be related to alcohol. It’s not. I know it’s not.”

True devotion.

I think Brexit is very unlikely to improve the lives of anyone but a handful of hedge fund owners, their investors, the press barons, and a few media pundits. Whether Labour have to campaign for or against it I hope they will do so on a pro-migrant ticket.

Since migrants can't vote it difficult to see it attracting a lot of votes.

Touching piece in the Irish section of The Times today in which the taoiseach defends his chum Juncker against accusations of drunkeness and lewd behaviour.

“I have never once seen him anything other than sober" he says. "He has sciatica and walks in a particular way, and some elements of the media make that out to be related to alcohol. It’s not. I know it’s not.”

True devotion.

How long has Juncker got? Worth worrying about compared to damaging the UK? Thought not.

Since migrants can't vote it difficult to see it attracting a lot of votes.
Because only migrants care about justice and workers’ rights. I see.

Aren’t you Remain, by the way? Are you planning to fight for it on an anti-immigrant platform, like Blair? That’s going to go great.

We are blessed to have such responsible politicians.

As the bus heads towards the cliff, the Leader of the House of Commons is taunting MPs over the fact that there aren't any brakes https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politic...s-cannot-prevent-no-deal-brexit-fail-approve/

Brinkmanship is a game best played by people who are good at it.

Loathsome and her public don't like people who know what they're talking about because their beloved project is purely emotional, no place for fact-based argument.

Because only migrants care about justice and workers’ rights. I see.

Aren’t you Remain, by the way? Are you planning to fight for it on an anti-immigrant platform, like Blair? That’s going to go great.

I am remain and I am an immigrant, though not to the UK, however people will vote on the issues that affect them, so there is no point in making an issue of immigration regardless of what they intend to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back