advertisement

[SWAP] Octavia VRS TDI Estate red manual swap for octavia DSG anyone

Martin hifi

pfm Member
Just to be clear this is not for sale.

I am posting it on the off chance someone is after an Octavia VRS TDI 2.0 180bhp
FSH cam belt was done at 50k miles
we are the 2nd owner had it from 27 k miles 2 years old.
Purchased from a dealership receipt in my name all paid for now no outstanding finance
Has been serviced every 6-7k miles all receipts etc
Car has just had 2 brand new Michelin tyres the other 2 were changed last year and are matching.
Alloys in very good condition new batter just fitted and will have a new MOT and a service on 4th March
Has just had new disks pads all round as well.
We had a towbar fitted in 22 have receipt for work it is only wired for a cycle carrier and is a witter removable one so not visible
literally only used it 3 times for kids bikes can include the cycle carrier which i got used its a thule 3 bike one.
Have a pair of unused thule roof bars as well, which i may include if swapping for a hatch

Only reason for wanting to change is the wife is having mobility issues and can no longer drive a manual car.

I would preferer to keep the car just not possible so if anyone has similar car that is DSG and would like to trade
may consider a hatch or even a none VRS if car is newer, mine is a 14 plate in red with black pack and full leather seats.

May be able to offer some cash adjustment if your car is newer and same spec upto £2000 car must have FSH and be HPI clear no exceptions here

I will post some photos when i have had time to clean it i have both keys and it is HPI clear accident free all original gleaming paintwork
condition is the best you'll find for the milage it really is in top order i am very OCD

Just to add please no offers of other makes of cars i only want another Skoda preferably diesel but will consider a petrol if milage is under 50k
i don't want a car with more millage so 80k diesel tops, may consider a Koraq or Kamiq with some cash adjustment your way.

Location is Scarborough sorry cant travel to trade for reasons above.

advertisement

Back