advertisement

" Now i know what all the fuss is about"

koi

pfm Member
the Nottingham Analogue Dais,

I have recently gone from a hyperspace to a dais and the difference is not small :) using the same arm and cartridge.

Far more bass weight,scale and detail off my records.

Theres not a single criticism i can make about this turntable,its a superb product.

This turntable has made the biggest single upgrade i have ever made to my present system,infact in over 35 yrs i cannot think of a piece of equipment thats made such a bigger impact !

So Hyperspace to dais is like B&W tv to HD wide screen tv

Mr Hifi Dave you were not wrong!

Now if i had a better cartridge,Nah thats another story :D

Interesting. Never heard such a leap in quality from any uograde I have done; even Linn Basik/Akito/K5 to LP12/Aro/Lingo/MC wasn't close to being B&W to HD color. Must be some deck...

Glad you're enjoying the Dais. All you need now is a second arm and a cartridge or two for a lifetime of musical pleasure.

I did PM you this morning BTW.

I've heard one, they are nice. I have had one similar leap - no, two in fact.

1 - Rega 2, Linn K5 to LP12/Notts/Goldring 1042 - dazzling leap and finally vinyl outperforms CD.
2 - Pioneer A400, the then reviewers' favourite, to a 25 yr old Quad 33/303. Hang on, what happened to progress? Have the reviewers got no ears? Oh, right, I see.

Glad you like it.

Interesting. Never heard such a leap in quality from any uograde I have done; even Linn Basik/Akito/K5 to LP12/Aro/Lingo/MC wasn't close to being B&W to HD color. Must be some deck...

Have you heard a Radikal'd LP12?This was the biggest upgrade I've ever done.I know its not cheap but imho a game changer.

Sorry for the thread crap:(

The game changer for me and it was a revelation, was moving to the Brinkmann Bardo.

Glad though Koi you are enjoying your new toy!

advertisement

Back