advertisement

Norma audio Revo IPA-140 integrated amp

Don't know anything about them, but looking at the pics on 6moons, quality sure looks impressive, even considering the price.

Dunno, if this forum has many Italian members ?

Steve, yes there are a few good reviews out there,
But most interesting is hear what users think:)

GX 502 , It seems high quality in boths appearance and performance to what
it seems a fair price so Yes ticks a lot of boxes for me. Even if I don?t know it will be an upgrade or sideways only to my Teddy amps.

My Norma Revo IPA-140 replaced a pair of Hypex NC400 monoblocks I've built. Couldn't be happier.

It is fully equipped with DAC and dual Phono modules. DAC is I'd say Okey, mostly using ifi iDAC2 or AMI Musik DS5 DAC's awaiting the LakeWest FDAC.

The Norma is connected to Gauder Akustik Arcona 100 speakers. Compared to amongst others Hegel H300 before purchase.

If you're anywhere near Stockholm I'd be happy to invite for a listening.

My Norma Revo IPA-140 replaced a pair of Hypex NC400 monoblocks I've built. Couldn't be happier.

It is fully equipped with DAC and dual Phono modules. DAC is I'd say Okey, mostly using ifi iDAC2 or AMI Musik DS5 DAC's awaiting the LakeWest FDAC.

The Norma is connected to Gauder Akustik Arcona 100 speakers. Compared to amongst others Hegel H300 before purchase.

If you're anywhere near Stockholm I'd be happy to invite for a listening.

Hi Lars, was there something about the NC400's you didn't like? How does the IPA-140 compare?
Thanks

advertisement

Back