advertisement

Noel Clarke

MikeMA

pfm Member
Well, he seems to have been hung drawn and quartered without even being put on trial, and I've missed the final episode of Viewpoint which I rather resent as I was enjoying it. I had to watch Alan Partridge instead!

No1 daughter has just told me that this is known as cancel culture. Is this good or bad? What do pfmers think?

Apparently, the last episode of Viewpoint will be available in ITV on demand for a short while.

Prince Phillip's death utterly screwed more prog's on more channels than was warranted. Now we have the final episode of a 5 part thriller prevented from being watched because of some alleged naughty business by an actor I'd never heard of. WHY? This is ludicrous! What on Earth was the (silly) reason?

Don't know ITV catch-up, but hope I can get it on my Virgin TV, or failing that, Freeview. What IS ITV 'on demand'? Pay TV?

Well, he seems to have been hung drawn and quartered without even being put on trial, and I've missed the final episode of Viewpoint which I rather resent as I was enjoying it. I had to watch Alan Partridge instead!

No1 daughter has just told me that this is known as cancel culture. Is this good or bad? What do pfmers think?
You have 48 hours to watch the final episode free on the ITV hub on any smart tv or computer.

Prince Phillip's death utterly screwed more prog's on more channels than was warranted. Now we have the final episode of a 5 part thriller prevented from being watched because of some alleged naughty business by an actor I'd never heard of. WHY? This is ludicrous! What on Earth was the (silly) reason?

Don't know ITV catch-up, but hope I can get it on my Virgin TV, or failing that, Freeview. What IS ITV 'on demand'? Pay TV?
Try Google.
It’s all over the news.

Clarke apologises, denies then seeks professional help…
It doesn't look good, I agree. I know next to nothing about this chap but he seems to have been a well-regarded middle-ranking TV actor. and I guess I'm just uncomfortable with the notion that his life and career has been destroyed by as yet unproven allegations. Guilty or not, he's finished.

It doesn't look good, I agree. I know next to nothing about this chap but he seems to have been a well-regarded middle-ranking TV actor. and I guess I'm just uncomfortable with the notion that his life and career has been destroyed by as yet unproven allegations. Guilty or not, he's finished.

The allegations are not from one person but at least 20. Looks like speaking truth to power.
He sounds like an unpleasant bully.

It sounds like he’s been up to no good tbh, even his latest co-star backs the allegations

advertisement

Back