advertisement

No Ronnies

One of the very best entertainers this country will ever produce and one of the nicest people by all accounts, I don't think anyone ever had a bad word to say about him. Heaven must be laughing its socks off right now.

RIP Ronnie.

3-ages-of-man.jpg

Hi,

Sad news about the death of Ronnie Corbett. I loved him in the Two Ronnies. Some quality sketches.
I did like his monologues where he was seated wearing those Lyle & Scott golfing jumpers. He always finished with a terrible joke. RIP Ronnie.

[YOUTUBE]94MHFI-Cztg[/YOUTUBE]

Dean

RIP RC.

I'm sure you would be delighted to note that Jeremy Corbyn's thoroughly well-meaning Twitter tribute refers to you as a 'giant' of British entertainment....

Loved him, let out a sigh when R4 news announced it. They ran a lot of his stuff at the end of the news and I laughed as much as I did 40 years ago.
R.I.P Ronnie

I'd recently been watching the two ronnies down under. may not have been their best output, but still very bloody funny. They brought humour and happiness to many, many people, for many, many years.

RIP Ronnie.

enjoyed that (Sally James?) but hadn#t realised how much canned laughter was added those days

advertisement

Back