advertisement

nj 323 phono boards help needed

Harthold

pfm Member
Hi WISE MEN.
I never got round to using NJ 323 Phono cards in the (also NJ designed) Motherboard with double parted regulation per card. Didn't try hard enough as I wasn't using MC cartridges at the time.. NOW I´'m in need of help to populate the boards correctly as I don't have the part list. Can anyone enlighten me on this? Any using the double regution?
Cheers
Toni

Hi WISE MEN.
I never got round to using NJ 323 Phono cards in the (also NJ designed) Motherboard with double parted regulation per card. Didn't try hard enough as I wasn't using MC cartridges at the time.. NOW I´'m in need of help to populate the boards correctly as I don't have the part list. Can anyone enlighten me on this? Any using the double regution?
Cheers
Toni
Hi Toni,
I have a BOM for the 323 cards on a couple of Excel spreadsheets, pm me.

I also have the BOM for both the 323 and 322 cards. Plus full build notes by Neil. These are on my Google drive. Let me know if you need me to somehow share them with you.
I built a B4 pre with a NJ phono motherboard incorporated, never got around to building the split cards though. I'm using a very nice pair of 323 courtesy of Les at the moment.

advertisement

Back