Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Nikon Super Coolscan 4000ED

Discussion in 'photo classifieds' started by eddie pugh, Nov 13, 2022.

1. eddie pugh

eddie pugh pfm Member

For sale my fully working and in excellent cosmetic condition Nikon super Coolscan 4000ED
    Complete with original slide and film roll accessories as below

Nikon SA21, Slide scanner accessory 35mm mounted slides
    Nikon MA20, Film strip adapter 35mm film
    Nikon FN-3 Strip film holder 35mm film

User Manual
    Nikon Scan 3 Software Disc as original supplied
    Additional Nikon Scan 4.03 Installer software and notes re installation on Windows 7 x64

Asking £375 or very near offer

I will include a UK Mains power cable and a decent length Firewire connection cable

I also understand that it can be installed on Windows 10 x64 with some help from internet youtube articles but I have been using it
    in my setup on Windows 7 x64 and been very happy with the stability and results. The inbuilt ICE software is fantastic at cleaning up badly stored slides and films

The scanner is quite heavy and will be sent Royal Mail Tracked 24 with Insurance
    Unfortunately I cannot find the original box but it will be securely packed for shipment to UK & (Europe only)

The scanner is used and in fully working order and the internal mirror has only recently been carefully cleaned.

I am the original owner of this scanner and it has only seen light home use. I have just completed the scanning of my slide and film library and it is no longer required.

eddie

2. Retro

Retro pfm Member

Pm sent.
    Graham