Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Nikon lenses and accessories

Discussion in 'photo classifieds' started by anotherdom, Sep 17, 2016.

1. anotherdom

anotherdom pfm Member

I'm in the process of making the move to a Fuji X-T2, so now have these Nikon lenses and accessories available. I've not bought or sold any of my camera gear for a few years, and haven't yet researched values. They were all checked over by LCE this morning though. Anyone fancy making a sensible offer before eBay? Photos available by email - please PM me.

Nikon MB-D10 Multi-Power Battery Pack - numerous scratches to base but includes a genuine Nikon EN-EL3e battery, as well as the AA battery tray and its case. Box a bit squashed, but instructions OK.

Nikon SB-900 Speedlight - unmarked (practically unused!) and boxed with all accessories.

Nikon AF-S Nikkor 12-24mm f/4 G ED - very good, boxed with hood and instructions.

Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED - some minor signs of carriage (no scratches, just a few minor polished/buffed marks), the rubber on the focusing ring has 'bloomed' a bit but cleans up OK. Condition much better than it sounds! Boxed with hood, bag, and instructions.

Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G - not sure it's ever been used. Boxed with hood and instructions.

Nikon ED AF Nikkor 80-200mm 1:2.8 D - good, in its hard case but no box or instructions.

Many thanks. I've now also listed these items on the auction site as I've got a seller offer to use.

Thanks,

Dom.