advertisement

Nikon lenses and accessories

anotherdom

pfm Member
I'm in the process of making the move to a Fuji X-T2, so now have these Nikon lenses and accessories available. I've not bought or sold any of my camera gear for a few years, and haven't yet researched values. They were all checked over by LCE this morning though. Anyone fancy making a sensible offer before eBay? Photos available by email - please PM me.

Nikon MB-D10 Multi-Power Battery Pack - numerous scratches to base but includes a genuine Nikon EN-EL3e battery, as well as the AA battery tray and its case. Box a bit squashed, but instructions OK.

Nikon SB-900 Speedlight - unmarked (practically unused!) and boxed with all accessories.

Nikon AF-S Nikkor 12-24mm f/4 G ED - very good, boxed with hood and instructions.

Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED - some minor signs of carriage (no scratches, just a few minor polished/buffed marks), the rubber on the focusing ring has 'bloomed' a bit but cleans up OK. Condition much better than it sounds! Boxed with hood, bag, and instructions.

Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G - not sure it's ever been used. Boxed with hood and instructions.

Nikon ED AF Nikkor 80-200mm 1:2.8 D - good, in its hard case but no box or instructions.

Many thanks. I've now also listed these items on the auction site as I've got a seller offer to use.

Thanks,

Dom.

advertisement

Back