advertisement

Nikon D 610 and 3 lenses at discount

Rockmeister

pfm Member
Used Nikon D 610.
Lightly used. Just under 8000 shutter actuations. No major marks, some slight wear to lens mount surface and two small scratches on the plastic rear display protector. Boxed with manual, cables, strap and charger. 2 Nikon branded batteries. 1 8gb SD card all included in cost. Note. I have lost the body cap. A replacement is on order and should be here by Thursday 26th sept. See pics!
I bought this camera used and it came with a Chinese made power grip (see pics) which I have never used. Free gift to buyer :) Otherwise perfect working order. Body only £600.

2 lenses.

Nikkor AFS 24-120 1:4 G-ED VR. Bought new. Less than 2000 shots. Mint with lens caps, hood (Nikon), box all packaging and bag. Fitted from new with Hoya protection filter (included). Elements unmarked. £410. sold pending payment

Nikkor AFS Micro 60 2.8 G-ED. Bought new, barely used. Mint with lens caps, and hood, box, packaging and bag. £250.

Sigma Art 35mm 1.4 DG. Bought new, barely used. Complete with all packaging, case, box, lens caps and lens hood. Fitted from new with Hoya protection filter (included). £325.
sold

Discounts for body + lens sales.
Body + 1 lens. -10%
body and 2 lenses. -15%

The above prices do not include postage or courier costs.
Payment methods and postage arrangements discussed with buyer.

P9240620 by John Dutfield, on Flickr

P9240625 by John Dutfield, on Flickr

P9240632 by John Dutfield, on Flickr

P9240630 by John Dutfield, on Flickr

P9240629 by John Dutfield, on Flickr

P9240628 by John Dutfield, on Flickr

Last edited:
for whatever reason, the 'edit' tag has vanished but please note that the 24-120 zoom and the Sigma 35mm lenses are now SOLD, and the 610 body, macro 60mm and all other offers are now withdrawn. Thread closed. many thanks to buyers.

advertisement

Back