advertisement

New Scottish Band [plug]

Buddie

pfm Member
My nephew has been in this band for about a year or so , they've been gigging round the Glasgow/Paisley area too much critical acclaim , I for one am so fed up with the talentless bland pop shite that get's endlessly papped ooot by the likes of X factor , so if your in the area or your a DJ/record promotor check them out

there name is The Alt there a bunch of 17 year old lads, but there bloody good -write all there own songs

there myspace page is here
http://www.myspace.com/thealtmusic

lol - the Christian rap tag nearly made me close the page without listening - I bet others have done. They are ok, but good to see young bands out there gigging. I see they are playing Barrowland 2 - didn't even know it existed! You learn something new every day (so they say...).

LoL christian rap oops yeah would put me off ,will have a word and get him to change the tags
Barrowlands 2 is downstairs in one of the bars :D

thanks for your comments anyways

pls tell them to change their name. its not good enough Im afraid. Music's perfectly fine for 17yr olds & they write it all- so very good on them. oh yes and gawdsake change the christian rap bit asap!?!

advertisement

Back