advertisement

New Naim Audio Classic 300 Series Now On Demo and Sounding Mighty Fine!

HiFi Lounge

Trade: HiFi Lounge
Hi All,

jjZ7lBF.jpg

Exciting times as we now have the new Naim Audio Classic 300 range on permanent demo at HFL, it is great to have our Naim demo room back up to having pretty much the full range of Naim products on demo again after a while of the older kit being phased out and the new equipment coming in so we now have Uniti, XS, 200, 300 & 500 Series Naim products on permanent demo so something for all music lovers really.

300 Series

Naim launched their 200 Series earlier this year to amazing reviews and has proved really popular but we have a lot of Naim customers that run a Naim Classic system comprising of the 252 / Supercap with a NAP 300 and a NDX2 so this new 300 Series is to replace that level of equipment, but just not replace it but take the performance up quite a few levels so if you are running the older Classic system at this level then the new 300 Series setup could be well worth a look, for one it looks stunning, Classic Naim but with a modern and fresh look but the performance, which is what really matters is very impressive. When I heard that Naim were going to bring back to Mono Blocks like their legendary NAP 135's I was quite excited and I have to say they haven't disappointed.

So as an overview, basically the new 300 Series comprises of the NSS 333 which is a highend streamer and can be upgraded with the NPX 300 power supply, then there is the NAC 332 Pre Amplifier which again can be upgraded with the NPX 300, finally we have the NAP 350 Mono Amplifiers so all in all a pretty serious 6 box system.

There really is little point in me describing the audio but needless to say it has that classic Naim sound and there is no denying it is a little more neutral than before with superb control and imaging but as it has for 50 years now it really pulls you into the heart of the recording and you just can't help but tap your foot as that infectious Naim PRAT (pace, rhythm and timing) takes over.

In reality the only way to appreciate this new 300 Classic Series is to come in for a listen so please feel free to get in touch to make an appointment for a demo session, please find the full range below -

https://hifilounge.co.uk/product-category/brands/naim/new-classic-range/

300 Series Open Day

A date for everyone's diary, we will be holding a Naim 300 Series Open Day on November 25th, more news to follow.

All the best,

Paul.

OyyCU1Y.jpg

8iC1M85.jpg

xQSFnfJ.jpg

EZcWosX.jpg

rAxcIJv.jpg

advertisement

Back