advertisement

New monitor.

RoyleBlue

pfm Member
As an amateur photographer using Adobe on my Mac Studio I’m looking for a new monitor - currently have a 34” curved one which I don’t enjoy, so looking at replacing it with a 27” or maybe 32”.

CurrentLy favouring the BenQ PD2705U or maybe the 32 version. What does everyone use / recommend please?

On the recommendation of a friend who works in the Graphics/Photography dept at an RAF station near us, I've been using a BenQ monitor and been really pleased with it. Great value too.

Thanks so far - the Eizo looks good but at a cost! 27” BenQ is £350, 32” ££525 which is probably as much as I’d look at spending.

I'm currently thinking about whether I should buy a new monitor so interested to hear what others have found. I currently use a 27" NEC Multisync monitor which I have had for quite a few years now. It's a wide gamut monitor with very comprehensive user adjustable settings and I calibrate it regularly with a Spyder Pro but I've no idea how it compares to current monitors such as those made by BenQ. Any suggestions or advice?

I'm currently thinking about whether I should buy a new monitor so interested to hear what others have found. I currently use a 27" NEC Multisync monitor which I have had for quite a few years now. It's a wide gamut monitor with very comprehensive user adjustable settings and I calibrate it regularly with a Spyder Pro but I've no idea how it compares to current monitors such as those made by BenQ. Any suggestions or advice?
I have the same. I don't feel a need to replace it yet.

That's good to hear as to replace it with something equivalent would be rather expensive and could possibly need an upgrade to my graphics card.

advertisement

Back