advertisement

New Exposure turntable

Exposure​

"This veteran company is well-respected for its electronics, and its 3510 Series, monoblocks, and new toploading CD player were doing fine work paired with some Graham Audio Chartwell LS6/f loudspeakers.

UK Hi-Fi Show Live 2023 Report

I was not expecting the Exposure-branded turntable, however. I assume there has been some help from friends in the South East of England with a four-letter name beginning with R. Priced at £1,300 sans cartridge, it has apparently been designed to complement Exposure's wares."

I did a search and found the above text to accompany the photo :) not much detail on SQ etc!
I wish Exposure would do a better job with their own website, it realy is a glorified place-holder.
Does anyone know these Graham LS6/f speakers?
I really like the look of them.

Does anyone know these Graham LS6/f speakers?
I really like the look of them.
They're the recently released next generation LS6/f in the walnut finish. If you are in the UK, you can buy a pair from me, but please ignore the photos as they still show the old version...

Last edited:
Perhaps if someone visits the Exposure room at the Bristol show in February they could ask they guys about the turntable - i.e. have they added anything to the P6.

Perhaps if someone visits the Exposure room at the Bristol show in February they could ask they guys about the turntable - i.e. have they added anything to the P6.
Likely better to have a quiet word with someone in the Rega room.

Seen the turntable being sold by various stores now and really surprised that the power supply is also a Rega box with Exposure name. I would have expected at least make a box to match their own amps seeing as that would more than likely be the customer to purchase

advertisement

Back