advertisement

new bit of wire . . .

I've been with Virgin for years now ,after very bad experiences with other suppliers, I get 60mb's (it's actually 63mb's at the moment) their customer service/ technical support is fast, brilliant and free unlike others. If you ever need their Service Engineers, they couldn't be bettered, all in all a brilliant service all round.
oldie

I'm on their basic package and this is what I'm getting

2964866076.png

Good enough for me

You guys suck - here in the bastion of high technology capitalist wet dreams I get 10.4Mb/s....Oh, and thanks to our 'free market' economy I can chose between one crippled capped cable provider or a glorified DSL line (goes off to sulk in a corner)

Update - new bit of string in the road . . .

11mS ping 153meg download 25meg upload

Like shit off a Teflon shovel.

Good old Richard Branson

£6 LESS a month.

Wheee

Cheers on and all, Harry Benedict Saunders MA FTCL

or HarryHarry1212 on Twatter.

xx

Healthcare, Internet service provider, travel company, space exploration - there's no end to Richard Branson's talents. If only he could merge them all together and fire Jeremy Hunt at 150meg/s to the moon we could all have a nice holiday. He can listen to the radio on the way there.

I converted to 'Plusnet' at work after much hassle with AOL, never really looked back. Went over to fibre about six months ago, reasonably close to box and regularly get 70+ down, 20+ up.
Decided to do the same at home, told to expect 60 down, 18 up.
However, that proved to be very optimistic, and due to the distance from the fibre box, I get 37-44 down, 12 up. They refuse to do anything, saying that BT need to install more boxes.. Oddly, they are owned by BT, so slightly miffed by that.

advertisement

Back