advertisement

need nait 1 selector button

adaug

greetings: a relatively new american convert to vintage naim amps, i'm seeking a single pushbutton for a source selector position on my chrome bumper nait 1. am willing to pay/trade.

at this point, it does not need even to be actual naim - but anything that fits.

any leads appreciated.

with gratitude. -andre

thanks alan. i see now that my post was not clear. the switch assembly is there and works fine. just need the round plastic bit that fits on top and that the finger touches in order to activate the switch push. perhaps could be termed a "cap."

regards -andre

yes that seems to be it! not finding a single for sale. if anyone has a spare, please let me know. thanks! -andre

Order a 5 pack from RS and then you can be the guy with a spare to share later!

BTW I recently tried to order a relay for a NAC 72 and could only find 50 packs on RS for about £5 total. I ended up buying a single one on eBay for £6 since I didn't want to be wasteful or to be in charge of selling off 49 relays.

brilliant. shall do that! if anyone needs a nait 1 selector button in the future, drop me a line. regards -andre

fly in the ointment - RS checkout is ONLY set up for UK orders. have contacted RS, will see how it goes.

thanks snowman! ordered the part from mouser.

the RS order was going to cost over 25 pounds with shipping. RS could not find a way to make the shipping cost reasonable for such a small, light part. very rigid order process.

i appreciate the help on this. thanks to everyone. -andre

advertisement

Back