advertisement

Neat Motive 2s to Ovator 400. Good move??

Tuk

pfm Member
I am thinking of changing my venerable Motive 2s as they struggle to fill my new living room easily. I am interested in trying the new Ovator 400s as I have an all Naim system although I haven't got on with Naim speakers in the past ( mk1 SBLs and Intro 2s). I have been out of hifi for a bit so am not sure what people make of the Ovators?! Are they a genuine musical treat (able to rock out to Queen for instance) or difficult buggers only happy with certain types of music (jazz!!!)

I have 135's, listen to a lot of rock music and use SL2s. Love 'em especially as i've just had my pre amp serviced. Just a thought for you to add to the mix

I am thinking of changing my venerable Motive 2s as they struggle to fill my new living room easily. I am interested in trying the new Ovator 400s as I have an all Naim system although I haven't got on with Naim speakers in the past ( mk1 SBLs and Intro 2s). I have been out of hifi for a bit so am not sure what people make of the Ovators?! Are they a genuine musical treat (able to rock out to Queen for instance) or difficult buggers only happy with certain types of music (jazz!!!)

I think the ovators will be a big improvement on the NM2s. I upgraded my NM2s to SBL MKIIs and was much happier - filled my room better.

advertisement

Back