advertisement

[WTD] Neat Iota Aplha

Hi Gary,

Not sure if you are interested in the Xplorers but I’ve heard my friend Chris Harris’s pair and they sound really good.

There is a pair in Horsham just four miles from me if you would like me to check them out:

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
I had a pair of Alphas before, good fun but far from the last word on detail. I moved them on quite quickly…. Now use ATC 11’s a much better speaker in my room.

I had a pair of Alphas before, good fun but far from the last word on detail. I moved them on quite quickly…. Now use ATC 11’s a much better speaker in my room.
Yes i do appreciate they are last word in detail, but that is their strength for me, musical and fun. I really cannot abide to look at stands in my living room i’m afraid. Appreciate feed back however.

The bass from the Xplorers is tight and fast not wooly or overblown at all. They are a much better speaker with improved drivers over the rest of the range.
Again i appreciate feedback, but i am looking for a certain amount of speaker for my room, and like Shahinian Arc and Obelisk i’ve had before, they are ‘too much’ for my room.

advertisement

Back