advertisement

NCC200 V1.4/Cap6 GB

POSTAGE

18) Klaus dee 2 x NCC200 board and parts,2x U shaped heat sinks 2 x cap6 boards P I

Delivered

1) BarryM 4 x NCC200 and parts 4 x Cap6 4 x U heatsinks

2) Marra 4 x Cap6

3) Gaz25 4 x Cap6

4) Mark1212 2 x NCC boards and parts 2 x Cap6

5) GWM 2 NCC boards plus parts

6) S-man 2 x NCC200 boards and parts 2 x U heatsinks

7) Grahamdocman 6x NCC200 and parts 6 x Cap6 boards 6x U heatsinks

8) Mark65 2 x NCC200 plus parts, 2X NCC200 bare boards 4 X U heatsinks, 6 x Cap6 Boards

9) Cubastreet 2 X NCC200 boards, 2X Cap6

10) Alan 6 x NCC200 boards + driver heat sinks 6 x Cap6 Boards

11) 2 Dive 4xNCC200 10 x Cap6 4 x U shaped heatsinks

12) Harthold 2 x NCC200 and parts 2 x U heat sinks 4 x cap6 boards

13) Meirkat 2 x NCC200 and parts 2 x Cap6 Boards 2x Large U shaped heat sinks with fixing kits for the OP transistors

14) Mirkov 4 x NCC boards and bits 4 x U heat sinks 4x cap6

15) Flashgo 4x NCC200 plus parts 4x U heatsinks 6 X Cap6

16) Kdistin 2 x NCC200 boards only 2 x cap 6.

17) Grazie 2x NCC200 plus parts 4 x Cap6 boards

19) reefhead 2x parts only, 2 x U shaped heat sinks

20)Keithtwine 2 x ncc200 and 2 x cap6 boards

21) sonus 2x NCC200 board and parts 2x NCC200 boards only 4x Large U shaped heat sinks.

22) Skak5770 4 x NCC200 board and parts 4 x Large U shaped heat sinks 6 x Cap6 Boards

23) Solar 2 x NCC200 PCB with parts 2 x Large u shaped heat sinks

25) DubbLin 2x NCC200 PCB plus parts

26) Claytronics 2x NCC200 V1.4 boards only. 2 X Cap6 Boards

27) Boxmaster 12 NCC200 boards without the extras

29) ElectronJunkie 4x NCC200 plus parts 2x NCC200 Bare PCB only 4x Large TO3 heatsink with insulators, mica pads, stainless fixings 4x Cap6 PCB with drilled and black anodised heatsink. insulators and stainless fixings,

30) econorm 2 x NCC200 1.4 board and small driver heat sinks. 2x Large U shaped heat sinks with fixing kits for the OP transistors.4 x Cap6 Boards.

31) Jirka 2 x NCC200 boards plus parts. 2 x large U shaped heat sinks 2 x cap6 boards

32) torstoi 6x NCC200 + parts, 6x U shaped heat sinks with fixing kit, & 12 x Cap6 boards,

33) Simey 4 x ncc200 boards parts and 4 x heatsinks and 4 x cap 6 boards

34) digestive 2 X ncc200 boards parts and 2 X heatsinks and 2 X cap 6 boards

35) Herat 4x large Heat sinks

36) Lancer 2 X NCC200 Plus parts

37) alexbaxterca 4 x NCC200 plus parts 4 x large heat sinks 4 x Cap6

24) Moleman 2 x NCC200 PCB with parts

1B) shoom

28) Muz 10 NCC200 cap6 plus parts 11 Large hear sinks

Hi All

I understand that GB’s involve quite a leap in faith by sending you’re hard earned cash to an E friend and now it’s my turn to do likewise.

I’ll be paying for your post in advance to speed up the process so prompt payment would be much appreciated and allow the process to continue without any hiccups.

So the next of many.

Would the following please check their PM boxes.

All paid up for postage:cool:

I do worry about this part of the GB so please let me know that your parcel has arrived safely

Well guys

That’s the last of the parcels shipped and just one waiting for Mr eight legs when he’s ready.:cool:

All apart from two shipments accounted for but those are non-tracked items so I can’t be sure but will assume that they arrived OK as I've not heard otherwise.

The last of the post should arrive on Monday and after that I will be deleting my database of names, addresses and order details.

One person is yet to pay postage.;)

That’s fine as I’m sure that not everyone spends time glued to their PC but I’ll expect payment at some point in the future.

It’s been quite a journey full of the usual ups and downs. The company has been first rate as has the spirit of co-operation and mutual respect that I’ve seen here.

Thanks to everyone for making this GB work so well.:cool:

ATB

Shaun

Hi Shaun,
my package arrived well ! 
PCB quality is outstanding and I realized some tiny nice freebies, too..
Many thanks for taking the massive effort in managing the GB
& thanks to Les for giving us access to such phantastic amps via the DIY rail.
Best from here..
T

Hi Torsten

great news and especially welcome give Parcel Forces poor performance.

The now you see it and now you don't parcel service.:rolleyes:

Never going to use them again.:(

It arrived in the end but self delivery by bicycle may have been quicker.:D

but let's spare a thought for all of the couriers who have done an outstanding job of delivering those parcels of varying shapes, sizes on time and in good order.

top job guys.:cool:

Mr T

I'm really looking forward to your build.:cool:

It's intended to be used on a closed case, where the thermal tracking using the internal air temperature will be very slow but sort of OK. Using it in a ventilated case will provide minimal thermal feedback, however if the heatsinks are decently sized you can avoid thermal runaway.

That said, putting TR5 on the heatsink is the right thing to do, and likely to make the amp more reliable, and more consistent in sound quality.

It just isn't authentically what Naim do.

Do what Naim did and put that transistor on the underside of the PCB. It doesn't sit in free air then and at least tries to track the chassis temperature a little. They do this on all their amps now but started doing it when we had a few too many burnt NAP90's.

advertisement

Back