advertisement

NAIT2 eBay madness

Holy crap. For that sort of money one could have a 72, 140 with spare change for some music. Nait 2's are good but not that good. I used to have one and I had it serviced at Naim.

Hm. My NAT03 went for £510 on ebay on Sunday. Shocking. My KT5020 (purchased for £20 on ebay last month) is miles better. Cheers Andy

Factor in the fall of Sterling and this looks less silly. Bear that in mind if you`re selling - make your auction available to Europeans ( even Pink Fish sales) and you may get 50% more.

Pretty crazy. I saw a pair of SBLs go for just over £1k the other day.

If they were immaculate late models in a nice finish, that isn't a bad deal. Their replacement, the SL2s, are an eye-watering amount of money new.

Steve

Matt

That was a stupid statement.

Naim does not attract a massive following because it makes kit appreciated by the deaf, it makes kit that is musical and attracts a massive legion of fans as a result.

Regards

Mick

I have sold a Nait 1 and Nait 2 recently for good prices, both went abroad. Compare the Pound to Euro exchange rate now to what it was 18 months ago and the price is not that crazy. No matter what bodgers say you cannot buy a better amp than a serviced Nait 2 for the money..... although 399.00. would be about right :)

So, what could I get for the Nait 1 sitting in my loft? It was fully serviced at Naim a few years ago and due to change of circumstances has been hardly used since

sell the nait....i sold a very early rega with the rb 200 on it....good but not great for £180! went to germany.....i'm thinking i should sell the tannoy eatons now;)

A year ago, Nait 1s were going for £150-£250, most being under £200.

Right now, if it's sold on eBay and the auction's open to buyers in Europe, I'd be confident of getting around £300 for a Nait 1 in good nick.

advertisement

Back