advertisement

[FS] Naim XPS DR source power supply

jusphish

Enthralled by Naim
Good afternoon. As part of a wider system shift, am selling my Naim XPS DR power supply. I used it to great effect on my NDX2, where it brought a significant uplift in presence, weight and clarity. In my system, it has been more transformative than I ever would have thought.

This unit has a serial number dating to 2014. The included SXPS Burndy cable (boxed) is from 2024. Front fascia is excellent and Naim logo is strong. Some minor marks on the top of the case as shown in the photos. The last photo is the XPS DR resting on my hifi rack, switched on.

The sale includes the XPS DR, Burndy, original Naim box with foam inserts and the manual. Note there is no mains cable as the XPS DR is not supplied with one, and is intended to use the mains cable from your source component (Naim CDX, CDX2, CDS2, CDS3, HDX, ND5XS, NDX, NDX-2, NDS, NAC272, nDAC, etc).

Asking £1,899 which includes insured courier to UK (only) although local collection in London always much preferred. A donation to PFM will also be made completion of the sale.

gdAe3dfl.jpg

S3du8G0l.jpg

ekT2lKHl.jpg

3PlLnTpl.jpg

pChtoS3l.jpg

eMMoawIl.jpg

7OQ7K6Ml.jpg

advertisement

Back