advertisement

[FS] Naim Unitiqute (with 24bit/192kHz Update)

gintonic

50 shades of grey pussy cats
I have for sale a Naim Unitiqute that has the 24bit/192kHz update (non Bluetooth).

I bought it on PFM in Oct 2015. Its serial number tells me it was manufactured by Naim in 2013 (the same year as the UnitiQute2 was launched)

i had its screen replaced through a Naim dealer in April 2023 (i'll need to check for paperwork

Price is £450 collected ONLY from AL10, payment by bank transfer.

192 uodate sticker on the back

20230725-101334.jpg

nice bright screen

20230725-101109.jpg

if you need Bluetooth functionality, i might be persuaded to sell my IFI Zen Blu for £50

A great streaming all-in-one. Has DAB/FM/AM connectivity. Supports Tidal and Spotify. Many inputs, streams via WifI and wired network.

In good condition. Screen replaced in 2022 by Naim. With original remote, and original Naim box

here is the Naim jobsheet from the screen replacement

20230803-111011.jpg

Note on the jobsheet refer to it as a Unitiqute-2 although the rear of the device says UnitiQute. Best guess of my dealer about this confusion, is that it was manufactured to UnitiQute2 spec right on the cusp of the changeover between the one and two.

I have the original inner single skinned box, but no means of packing for courier delivery -

A great streaming all-in-one. Has DAB/FM/AM connectivity. Supports Tidal and Spotify. Many inputs, streams via WifI and wired network.

In good condition. Screen replaced in 2022 by Naim. With original remote, and original Naim box
Happy to recommend as a bump! IMO these are great units and very versatile.They makes a fantastic pre amp which is how I use mine feeding a NAP. Also used as a PnP node. These are also able to power a NAIM phono and can function as a power amp. The internet radio function is easy, pre sets a doddle and serves ( for me) as an alarm clock.
Regards etc
John

I think the collection is an issue. Do you not have a box and some old packaging that you could protect it with?

It is a fantastic piece of kit (I have one as a reserve) and at a fantastic price. GLWTS.

advertisement

Back