advertisement

[FS] Naim Uniti Atom HE headphone edition.

manicatel

pfm Member
Selling my Atom HE due to upgrade-itis.
I purchased this new in June 2022.
It is in excellent near flawless condition, with all original packaging & outer sleeve as well as some (but not all) of the original clear-film protective strips still in place as (hopefully) can be seen in the accompanying pictures. The one protecting the Naim illuminated logo along the front bottom edge & the front fascia sides are in place, as is the one on the Naim mains cable.
The one for the top volume dial is missing.
However, there are no marks, blemishes or scratches on the unit of any kind.
The remote control does have very minor hairline marks on it, as anyone familiar with the high piano gloss finish will know it is impossible to keep it pristine. But certainly nothing obvious or unsightly.
The White Naim box has all the original packaging with very minor scuffs to the corners & the outer brown cardboard sleeve is in very good condition.
The unit will be reset to factory settings prior to sale & the firmware is up to date.
I am out of the U.K. until 17th of March & I would MUCH prefer personal collection as I really have no faith in couriers not to damage items in transit. I am willing to meet up within 30 mins or so of Bishops Stortford, on the Herts/Essex border if that helps.
Asking offers around the £1400 region.
More images available on request.

2D0FDB6A-98FD-4545-A580-B1BA2B419295 by matt randall, on Flickr
CC9DF87C-8651-4439-A286-033E25F2E52B by matt randall, on Flickr
E406825F-1843-4CCA-B1BD-A227C04357C3 by matt randall, on Flickr

Last edited:

advertisement

Back