advertisement

Naim Snaic5 is directional?

quakee

Naim Snaic 5 is directional?

If Yes, how do you know the right direction?
Thanks
Marietto

According to Naim, yes it is. The band shows you the end to connect to the source of the music. The manuals also show you...

No worries.

At some point try the Witch Hat Audio Hat Pin 4 cable; it's a nice step up.

TBH, I have my doubts about the cable directionality thing, but given the fact that the manufacturer has gone to the bother of marking the cables, it's as easy to fit them the right round as it is the 'wrong' way, so I just fit them as advised by Naim and forget it; it's not something that I lose sleep over in all honesty.

TBH, I have my doubts about the cable directionality thing, but given the fact that the manufacturer has gone to the bother of marking the cables, it's as easy to fit them the right round as it is the 'wrong' way, so I just fit them as advised by Naim and forget it; it's not something that I lose sleep over in all honesty.

A sensible approach that I recommend as well. However, if you're curious, connect and reconnect ten times on each end to remove oxidized connections as a variable and then reverse them once or twice playing ten seconds of a favorite tune.

I put my Tellurium Q speaker cables the wrong way round (arrow) and it made stuff all difference. Next IC had no directionality indicated. But best be safe lest all sorts of hell could break loose.

advertisement

Back