advertisement

[WTD] NAIM SNAIC 5

jimmymcfarrell

pfm Member
Does anyone have any Naim cables gathering dust they would consider selling?
I’m looking for a snaic 5 to go between my snaxo active crossover & hicap. At present I only have a really short cable connecting the two but as I’m planning on shuffling things around with the addition of an extra rack to put some space twixt things with transformers and things without, I need a longer cable. Standard Naim (1.2m?) length is the min I need but the longer the better within reason. Don’t want anything fancy: my preference would be for a WitchHat one but just a decent standard Naim or Flashback would be perfect .
Would also be interested in a pair of din4 to xlr cables to go from the snaxo to a pair of nap250s - again just standard Naim or similar plz, nothing fancy - not desperate for these like l am the snaic 5 because what I already have both work fine and are standard length so should fit with new configuration; but they are a bit tatty / home-made looking; so if someone has something that’d fit the bill for this as well I’d certainly consider buying all 3. Please let me know what you have.

I have a couple of standard Naim SNAIC 5 cables used them between my then 282 and SC not sure of the length but can check tonight after work

advertisement

Back