advertisement

[FS] Naim / Ryan Sound Labs

Bruv Sawney

pfm Member
For Sale:
I’m not sure on the correct pricing for these items. I’ve looked at as many historical ads as I can find and my intention is to see how it goes for a while and, if no interest, reduce prices accordingly!

Naim NAP250 (Olive) - NOW SOLD
Serial Number: 1453**
Purchased from the Sound Gallery High Wycombe in Oct 2018 as fully serviced by Naim Audio (Receipt is available).

£1100.00

Naim NAC72 (Olive) with RSL amplifier boards
Serial Number: 0862**
Purchased new from the Sound Gallery High Wycombe in the early eighties. Serviced by Naim Audio (Invoice available) in July 2018. Ryan Sound Labs boards (Custom Set consisting of line out amps and time aligned buffers) purchased new from RSL in November 2020.

£750.00 (with RSL boards)
£550.00 (with serviced Naim boards)

RSL ZapCap Power Supply
Purchased from the classifieds on this site in July 2021. I don’t know when this was manufactured but I believe that production only started late in 2019.
£500.00

Naim HiCap (Olive)
Serial Number: 0968**
Purchased new from the Sound Gallery High Wycombe in the early eighties. Serviced by Naim Audio (Invoice available) in July 2018.

£550.00

All items will include interconnects (I’m not sure what goes with what!) and, where required, power leads (not Naim!).

I don’t have the original boxes for any of these items so collection / demonstration from High Wycombe is preferred.

I have useable boxes/packing for the 250 and ZapCap so if a purchaser wanted to arrange a courier that would work!

Last edited:
I just got the NAP 250 from Bruv, exactly as described, a genuine nice person to deal with. I am very happy with it so don't hesitate in buying from him.

For Sale:
I’m not sure on the correct pricing for these items. I’ve looked at as many historical ads as I can find and my intention is to see how it goes for a while and, if no interest, reduce prices accordingly!

PRICES REDUCED!

Naim NAC72 (Olive) with RSL amplifier boards
Serial Number: 0862**
Purchased new from the Sound Gallery High Wycombe in the early eighties. Serviced by Naim Audio (Invoice available) in July 2018. Ryan Sound Labs boards (Custom Set consisting of line out amps and time aligned buffers) purchased new from RSL in November 2020.

£700.00 (with RSL boards)
£500.00 (with serviced Naim boards)

RSL ZapCap Power Supply
Purchased from the classifieds on this site in July 2021. I don’t know when this was manufactured but I believe that production only started late in 2019.
£450.00

Naim HiCap (Olive)
Serial Number: 0968**
Purchased new from the Sound Gallery High Wycombe in the early eighties. Serviced by Naim Audio (Invoice available) in July 2018.

£450.00

All items will include interconnects (I’m not sure what goes with what!) and, where required, power leads (not Naim!).

I don’t have the original boxes for any of these items so collection / demonstration from High Wycombe is preferred.

I have useable boxes/packing for the 250 and ZapCap so if a purchaser wanted to arrange a courier that would work!

72 (with naim cards) and hicap pricing seems about right to me. Sometimes you just have to wait for the right person to come along and it takes longer than you'd expected or hoped for.

advertisement

Back