advertisement

Naim R-Com compatibility

skelly

Hi All,

a brief and uninspiring question. Does anyone happen to have a definitive answer to whether or not the Naim R Com is backward compatibile with the naim range (specifically CD5/112x/150x)

Many thanks if anyone does,

Not definitive, but works well with my CDX2 and 202, which had the same original remote as the CD5 and 112

Hi All,

a brief and uninspiring question. Does anyone happen to have a definitive answer to whether or not the Naim R Com is backward compatibile with the naim range (specifically CD5/112x/150x)

Many thanks if anyone does,

havnt tried the R-com itself on a CD5 but i have a Logitech harmony 1100 that was programed for the CD5/112 and still works the CDS3/552 without being updated so i would imagine so. The R-com is very basic so i would think all its buttons will work fine for you.

PS: R-Coms seem to eat batteries for breakfast

Dear all, for anyone looking at this thread. Have now got myself the R-Com, and so there isn't any doubt at all, it works perfectly with CD5/112x/150x combo as advised above. No problems at all.

On another note, the battery life doesn't seem as horrendous as everyone says it is. Im on month 6 of the original batteries! The motion sensor is a bit strange though. Comes on unprompted quite alot. But don't know if thats just my handset or if everyone has that issue.

Anyway, FYI

advertisement

Back