advertisement

[FS] Naim Ovator S600 immaculate

dspatterson

pfm Member
For sale my beautifull Naim Ovator S 600 speakers light wood colour maple.
Complete with original boxes packaging .
With passive xovers which are not connected ( as using active )

Naim Snaxo BMR S800 ( which i run on the S600) Complete with original box etc .

These items are now surplus to requirement and are open to offers .

The system is still connected up and in operation .

The items will be removed from system next week and go into storage .

Prefer collection or arranged courier

Offers by PM .

Grab a bargain .
Disregard current ebay prices

Oh did i say all immaculate .

Thanks
David .

EGgHE74.jpg

£2000 for speakers , passive xovers , active xover bmr snaxo .
Still available .All original packaging included for speakers and snaxo .

These are an ABSOLUTE bargain and if I was nearer would snap them up even though I already have a pair!!

You would need to look at Kudos Titan 707 808 to better them and they work so much better with NON Naim amps so don't think you need NAIM to make them sing beautifully.

Frustrated comment deleted....

Jusy how cheap do you want these.....jeez

When I sold mine I thought they'd be gone in minutes. It took weeks and weeks, and eventually a guy came to the midlands from Devon to collect them.

Stay patient, it will happen

Hi yup im not impatient to sell its just the questions and offers thats difficult to handle, i guess im becoming a grumpy old man .

Yeah, I get that, but it seems to be how it works these days. Insulting offers, manic interest and then not a single email...it's a pain, but everything sells eventually.

Good luck

I also had these in active and struggled to sell them, I traded them in eventually for some PMC's for the price you are now asking.
The main problem was that they were the active ones, and I didn't have the crossover bases for them, so it ment any buyer needed 2 amp's minimum but 3 really, and a supercap to power the snaxo. Fine if you was already using say naim sbl's active but if not a considerable spend needed.
Hell off a lot off speaker for the price and if you have the space they need to work then they can be great.
For some reason they are just not liked much, and I think that's down to the space they need to work in, as they do like lot's off room, and most can't do that and so get poor results, and then slate them.
But someone with a nice big space for them could find them fantastic and for the £2k a bargin.
I also found when I was selling mine, I had a few that just wanted the snaxo, due to it being floating.

Someone will come along and have them just need to wait

Last edited:
They're a lot of speaker for 2k. Don't take any ridiculous offers. What is it with people? Okay if they turned up from hours away and there was a big scratch you hadn't mentioned then you'd deserve a silly offer. I've got S400s and I think they're fantastic although I have to move them into the room more if I want them to sound their best which winds the wife up. They spend 90% of the time quite close the the rear wall.

advertisement

Back