advertisement

[FS] Naim Olive NAP 180 Boxed

Seacow

pfm Member
Evening - I am listing some of my late father in laws Naim gear. I am still enjoying the set up with the SBLs but decided to run with one amp so a few listings. The amp is in good condition - there are some slight marks on the top front but the pics really highlight that in the light - its not really noticeable in the metal. Full service and recap by class A at the end of November 2017. Comes with original box.

Can be collected Dunfermline in Scotland or delivery possible central belt or possibly further afield. Happy to entertain discussions if more than one item required and happy to post.

Will come with power cable - may not be original. I have some flashback cables - but not enough for all items - so again happy to discuss separately

Any questions please ask - looking for £550 plus postage

I have a few items listed with no interest but its been a while since posting so a cheeky self bump!

It’s closer to Christmas anyone interested at £500? Still have the snaxo and hicap too. Happy to put a bow on them 😂. Can possibly deliver in Scottish central belt or m6 corridor.

I am driving from Edinburgh to South Manchester tomorrow/Thursday so could deliver within reason along that route if there is any interest? Happy to discuss offers

advertisement

Back