advertisement

[IC] Naim NDS, 555DR, 252, SCDR, 300DR, WH Morgana full loom

freddiekaberman

pfm Member
I am looking to gauge interest here on PFM - I expect these to be available for sale in the coming few days, subject to a few more sanity checks on some alternative gear I am trying at home. I will supply detailed photos later in the week once verified the sale is going ahead.

I have carefully checked over the market prices based on the age, condition and provenance of these items, and have priced them very fairly to sell. Prices do not include postage. Would much rather sell to PFMers and if possible I encourage collection for your complete satisfaction, or we can arrange delivery by agreement - please PM me.

NDS, 2014 - 1st owner, Mint. It has never been outside of my listening room since new. Screen is going a little dark and I have ordered a replacement which will be fitted and tested prior to sale. Supplied boxed with all original accessories and with two burndies for the PSU. £2100.

CD555-PS DR, 2019 - 1st owner, as above. Mint. Supplied boxed with Powerline Lite £2750.

252, 2010 - 2nd owner. This was from Infidelity and was their demo unit. I purchased it in 2019, after they had sent it to Naim for full service. It had a new front facia fitted at Naim, and therefore it was sonically and cosmetically as new when I received it (I have the job sheet). Boxed, burndy, black SNAIC and remote included. Remote is also in very nice clean condition. £2500.

Supercap DR, 2019, 1st owner. Mint. Supplied boxed - I haven't used Naim power cables for several years, so I will supply with a suitable standard IEC but cannot guarantee it will be a Naim original one from the correct year. £2600.

300DR/300PS, 2007. I bought this circa 2016 from Robert Ritchie HiFi, so not sure how many owners. Both units have some very minor marks on the top of the chassis, but the fascias are in good clean condition and look fine on a rack. I had both units fully serviced, DR'ed and new packing boxes at Naim in 2019. Come with burdies and Din to XLR mono cables. Again I will supply a standard IEC power cable but cannot guarantee it will be a Naim original from the year of manufacture. £2300

Witch Hat Morgana loom, all items immaculate and in their original packaging:

5 pin Din to DIN interconnect - £350
252 Burndy - £700
Din to XLR Mono pair for Supercap to 300 - £450

Hi Bob,

Yes I believe so, I did have a 52 but that was before the Morgana, however I'm pretty sure it is the same burndy. I imagine it would do well on a 52.

Dear all,

Again thanks for your interest and patience this week. I have concluded by own deliberations at home and intend to proceed with the sale of these items, starting with the amplification and WH cables. I am going to keep the NDS/555DR for a couple of weeks for use as a streaming transport whilst I look at some options to feed my new DAC. I will create a new For Sale thread, adding photos and details.

advertisement

Back