advertisement

[FS] Naim NDS, 555DR, 252, SCDR, 300DR, WH cables

freddiekaberman

pfm Member
Further to the I/C thread, here is the current summary of items available. Thanks again for the interest, I will be making a donation to PFM once everything is concluded:

NDS, 2014 - 1st owner, Mint. It has never been outside of my listening room since new. Supplied boxed with all original accessories and with two burndies for the PSU. Will be supplied fitted with a brand new screen. Available from end March. £2100.

CD555-PS DR, 2019 - 1st owner, as above. Mint. Supplied boxed with Powerline Lite £2750. Sale agreed with a PFM member for collection end of March.

252, 2010 - 2nd owner. This was from Infidelity and was their demo unit. I purchased it in 2019, after they had sent it to Naim for full service. It had a new front facia fitted at Naim, and therefore it was sonically and cosmetically as new when I received it (I have the job sheet). Boxed, burndy, black SNAIC and remote included. Remote is also in very nice clean condition. £2500. Now SOLD to a PFM member.

Supercap DR, 2019, 1st owner. Mint. Supplied boxed - I haven't used Naim power cables for several years, so I will supply with a suitable standard IEC but cannot guarantee it will be a Naim original one from the correct year. Available now. £2600.

300DR/300PS, 2007. I bought this circa 2016 from Robert Ritchie HiFi, so not sure how many owners. Both units have some very minor marks on the top of the chassis, but the fascias are in good clean condition and look fine on a rack. I had both units fully serviced, DR'ed and new packing boxes at Naim in 2019. Comes with burndies and Din to XLR mono cables. Again I will supply a standard IEC power cable but cannot guarantee it will be a Naim original from the year of manufacture. £2300. SOLD STP to a PFM member.

Witch Hat Morgana loom, all items immaculate and in their original packaging:

5 pin Din to DIN interconnect - £350
252 Burndy - £700 - SOLD STP to a PFM member
Din to XLR Mono pair for Supercap to NAP300 or 2x NAP135s - £450

Prices are based on collection from me nr Kidderminster and do not include postage -please PM me for details..

300DR now fully SOLD to a PFM member.
Morgana 5 pin DIN and Morgana Din-XLR mono pair now also SOLD STP to a PFM member.

Thanks to all for your interest so far.

Still have a Supercap DR and an NDS looking for a new home.

555ps DR is now available once again, as the agreed sale has fallen through. I will also be listing on ebay this evening, but will give priority to PFM members.

NDS and 555PSDR are now available for sale. I have updated the summary of items below:

NDS, 2014 - 1st owner, Mint. It has never been outside of my listening room since new. Supplied boxed with remote, all original accessories and with two burndies to connect a 555PS. It also has the link plug for anyone powering with an XPS. New display screen, so this is as good as new for the next owner. I have used it fully Roon enabled for years, using a Raspberry Pi with Ropiee XL sitting on the network - very simple, cheap and flawless in operation.
Price reduced to £1995 for a 1 owner mint NDS with 2x burndies.

CD555-PS DR, 2014 - 1st owner, as above. Mint. Supplied boxed with Powerline Lite £2750. SOLD

Supercap DR, 2019, 1st owner. Mint. Supplied boxed - I haven't used Naim power cables for several years, so I will supply with a suitable standard IEC but cannot guarantee it will be a Naim original one from the correct year. Price reduced to £2500.

Witch Hat Morgana Din to XLR Mono pair for Supercap to NAP300, NAP500 or 2x NAP135s - £450

Prices are based on collection from me nr Kidderminster and do not include postage -please PM me for details..

Last edited:
A kind PFM member has pointed out that my 555PSDR is 2014 as evidenced by the serial number. I have made a genuine typo with that and now corrected it. Sorry to all for any confusion (or indeed undermining the value of a nice 2019 model!).

advertisement

Back