advertisement

Naim Ndac Immaculate condition

dingding

DingDing
I have for sale a Naim Ndac , it’s been used as part of my system for a few years now and worked thoughtlessly throughout. Up until last year it has been powered using an external Naim 555ps power supply and this year the internal only. It comes complete with original box and packing, grey Naim interconnect, Burndy blanking plug the only thing that’s missing is the instructions and I can’t find them anywhere however they are available on the net if required. The Dac is running the latest firmware 4.11.8 and the unit itself is in absolutely pristine condition with no leaky logo badge or marks of any kind.
I have moved in a slightly different direction with my system with less boxes hence why it’s up for sale. Comes from a pet and smoke-free home.

Collection welcome from Rochester Kent.

Asking £1000 including UK shipping.

Happy to answer any questions
IMG-3550.jpg

IMG-3557.jpg

IMG-3558.jpg

IMG-3559.jpg

If anyone is thinking about this, I've had my Naim Dac, for about 10 years... But have only recently added an CHC XPS unit that has made a significant leap forward in performance. It's nice to know that this isn't a dead end purchase.

I just think, if this combo would have cost circa £6k+ when new, how much would you have to spend today, to get a worthwhile increase in performance? It makes this a worthwhile purchase with an upgrade potential imo.

advertisement

Back