advertisement

[FS] Naim NAP62/SNAPS/NAC160/NAP 250

Highlander

pfm Member
I didn't think this day would ever come bit I've decided to part with these Naim items 😢

I have too much gear lying around and in addition I've suffered some hearing loss, particularly in one ear, so they're a bit wasted on me now. All little used over the last 10 years. Hopefully I've got the pricing at a decent spot as I don't want to see on eBay if I can avoid it. Only ever been used in a non-smoking household, so no weird smells!)

NAC62 with S type MC cards installed. Fully serviced less than 2 years ago through Robert Ritchie 9Naim dealer Montrose) and sounding superb. Really good cosmetic condition £300
SNAPS. This was dual railed by NANA (via pro Music in Chicago, when I lived in the US) and will now power 2 suitable Naim items. Significantly better than a FlatCap IMHO and very close to a HiCap. Again, really good cosmetic condition and S/N is 32227 and not the number on the box. This one is the hardest to price £225?
NAP160. This was serviced by Witch Hat around 10 years ago and has been used only sporadically since. Really good cosmetic condition (I hesitate to say Excellent for something of this age but it's close to it). Rare to find one in this condition I think £500 (Note that the bulb on the on/off switch doesn't work)
NAP250. I bought this used when I lived in the US (From Gene Rubin Audio in CA) and although it was originally chrome bumper, the previous owner had painted the chrome black (very well I have to say!), so definitely an original look and the casework is really good condition:) It was serviced by Class A around 12 years ago and also little used since then. Again, a little hard to price this one due to the non chrome, chrome bumper £575

All will come with non Naim power cables and of course will be very well packed. Shipping at cost.

Any questions just ask and higher res images available too if needed.

advertisement

Back