advertisement

Naim NAP 135s CB. Seems legit.

Such a good job on the NCC200 conversion, and props for using the Vellerman speaker protection circuit. :D:D:D It probably sounds very good, but looks like its been put together by someone on meth!

Up to £440, 17 bids and still 6 days left.

Either people want the Kendeil capacitors (despite being best part of 50 years old) or there was a mass breakout on a psychiatric hospital music club outing to the Hifi Wigwam Show.

I am not ocd but the spacing on the three front lights would be enough to tip me over lol.

I was discussing this auction with a friend, wondering what anyone could have been thinking to hack at a NAP135 in such a way. Can someone more informed explain to me why the said 135s only seem to have the power module and not the regulator as well?

Agreed, utterly nuts. Must have been one hell of a party for them to end up in that state. It's one of those occasions you want to know how it happened, but don't know if you should.

I do however feel sorry for the auction winner, as these are obviously not 135s.

Mick Parry’s nightmare. And quite right too.

I don’t feel sorry for the winner in the slightest. There is no way any of the 11 (!) unique bidders wouldn’t know this was a botch job. I presume they want some of the parts and have deep pockets. Probably the CB outer aluminium cases, NCC200 boards or original CB era components.

advertisement

Back