advertisement

[FS] NAIM NAC 552 DR Pre amp

DARINO

pfm Member
Mint condition dating from 2018. Comes complete with all original packaging and accessories. Looking for £12k. Less than half new price. Collection only from Leeds or might be able to meet up part way but no postage. Must be a face to face transaction. Please PM me if you are interested. Please only enquire if you are genuinely interested and know what a 552 is and does and is your logical next step. I know this sounds obvious but I've had people get in touch, ask for a raft of pictures etc only to find out they didn't even know what the unit was that I was selling. One very meticulous owner from new.

Last edited:
Mint condition dating from 2018. Comes complete with all original packaging and accessories. Looking for £12k. Less than half new price. Collection only from Leeds or might be able to meet up part way but no postage. Must be a face to face transaction. Please PM me if you are interested. Please only enquire if you are genuinely interested and know what a 552 is and does and is your logical next step. I know this sounds obvious but I've had people get in touch, ask for a raft of pictures etc only to find out they didn't even know what the unit was that I was selling. One very meticulous owner from new.
I will never sell mine. A sublime piece of kit. It's the boss in my system. It dictates everything. Absolute control and sensitivity beyond any other expensive pre I have owned before. GLWTS

I finally bought one last year. They are costly, but I agrred that nothing else comes really close.

In my case I had already got other equipment that was as good or better than my (many) other pre-amps. So having the 552DR + PS was mainly about getting interconnects that can make the best of what it does.

I would say to anyone going for one of these incredible pre-amps that the best of what they do can only be experienced if the rest of the setup is good enough.

Skyebridge

It really depends on how much you want for it. It might be best to do this via a PM and Not on the main thread.

My preference is a straight sale but I'll consider it. If you message me with a price and a description of condition etc.

advertisement

Back