advertisement

Naim Hifi control knob

It wouldn't be original though would it. There is always a premium on original parts, especially for something that has been off the market for so long...

First of all, it seems incredibly idiotic that Naim sells you the knob without the grub screw. Is it so hard to find a few grub-screws? They must be buying nuts and bolts of many kinds, can't they find a grub screw that I know I could find in half an hour tomorrow morning? And can't they get a bit of metal tapped? OK, charge an extra £1, but what game are they playing at.
Second, I wonder if all this obsession with "originality" is not pure, senseless fetishism. What would be wrong with a common or garden aluminium knob?
In fact it would be much better, because at least you would see the sacred green LED as it comes on. Instead of having to peer into the hole of the plastic knob. Nothing more idiotic! When its supposed to be OFF you can't see that its OFF. And when its supposed to be ON you have to get on your knees to see it. Very useful!

First of all, it seems incredibly idiotic that Naim sells you the knob without the grub screw. Is it so hard to find a few grub-screws? They must be buying **************

How do you get so much custard from such a small cat?

advertisement

Back