advertisement

[FS] Naim CD3.5 & Flatcap

1000RPM

pfm Member
Naim CD3.5 and Flatcap Mk1 combo in excellent working condition. Completely stock, apart from the replacement of the original mains plugs with Crabtree plugs + Bussmann silver fuses to match the rest of my Naim gear.

Sale includes 5-pin link plug, transit bolt and two pucks. No remote I'm afraid, but then in twenty years I have never used a remote with a Naim CD player - the fact that the drawer remains resolutely manual means it is not a hardship to press play when in the vicinity :D

SNAIC - I can include this, but I would have to replace it immediately, hence two price options:

CD3.5 + Flatcap + SNAIC = £445

without SNAIC = only £395 for both units, which is a cracking bargain for a two-box Naim CD player.

Units will be travel together in a spare UnitiQute box, which is a good size for the purpose.

Preference for collection from Oxted, J6 M25.

I think the source components are the pick of the Three Series in terms of performance and VFM. Both the CD3.5 and FC are in excellent cosmetic condition and working faultlessly.

Separate prices:

CD3.5 £250
FC £150

no interconnects I'm afraid, but both units are in tip-top condition. Preference still for collection so you can see them working, but courier would be an option (the CD3.5 is later model with two transit bolts to protect mechanism and main circuit board)

Thanks chaps - TBH I'm in two minds about the CD3.5 - my favourite Naim CD spinner - so if interest doesn't materialise I'm comfortable keeping it!

advertisement

Back