advertisement

Naim Audio Products Offers - At Musicraft (Derby)

Musicraft

Trade: Musicraft
447756531_851370307024922_3025715537596118850_n.jpg

Please take a look at our Naim Audio Products Offers below -

Naim Audio NAIT 50 Integrated Amplifier (demo/display unit) RRP £2699 - Now £1699

Naim Audio NAIT 50 Integrated Amplifier (BRAND NEW - LIMITED STOCK) RRP £2699 - Now £1749

Naim Audio New Classic NSS 333 High Resolution Streamer (trade in unit) RRP £8499 - Now £5999

Naim Audio New Classic NAC 332 Pre Amplifier (trade in unit) RRP £8499 - Now £5999

Naim Audio New Classic NAP 350 Mono Power Amplifiers (trade in units) RRP £13000/pair - Now £9249/pair

Website: http://www.musicraft.co.uk (THIS NEW SITE IS BEING EVOLVED)

***** Musicraft website - Special Offers list http://www.musicraft.co.uk/special-offers/ *****

Please call 01332 346284, 07727 272443 or email [email protected]

Hours of business are Monday to Saturday 9am-9pm, Sunday 10.30am-4.30pm (please call before travelling)

***** https://www.facebook.com/MusicraftUK *****

Thanks

Rick @ Musicraft

Last edited:

Musicraft's Naim Audio Products Offers List -

Naim Audio New Classic NAP 350 Mono Power Amplifiers (trade in units) RRP £13000/pair - Now £9249/pair

nap350_face.jpg

nap350_face_up.jpg

Soundstage Ultra reviews Naim Audio's NAP 350 mono power amplifiers -

"Switching to the NAP 350 monoblocs brought even more agility, snap, and groove; but the biggest change was the sense of greater bass extension, which was both tighter and more controlled. The NAP 350 has a level of bandwidth available that exceeds its predecessors by a considerable margin. Drums punched a little harder and deeper, and it seemed to me that my SCM40 loudspeakers were being held on a tighter leash. Synthesized finger clicks had more presence in the room, as did the lead vocals."

"The NAP 350 monoblocs were so quick and sure-footed that on occasions I found instruments taking me by surprise—almost as if they were being played a fraction of a second earlier than I expected. I’m sure that’s just some kind of psychological effect due to the new amplifier’s incredible transient speed, which comfortably bettered my NAP 250."

The NAP 350s had the effect of making my ATCs sound even bigger than usual, their gravitas more palpable, their soaring dynamics more rapturous."

"I loved the way these NAP 350s managed to combine the firm’s traditional strengths of pace, rhythm, timing, and dynamics with newfound abilities in imaging, tangibility, and stage depth."

"The NAP 350 fits into this new range perfectly, like Audrey Hepburn slipping on a cocktail dress—they’re made for each other. The NAP 350 has superb drive, impressive bandwidth, detail, and power, and is capable of maximizing the performance of any loudspeaker that you might care to use."

***** Please call before travelling *****

***** Musicraft website - Special Offers list http://www.musicraft.co.uk/special-offers/ *****

Thanks

Rick @ Musicraft

Naim Audio New Classic NAC 332 Pre Amplifier (trade in unit) RRP £8499 - Now £5999

nac332_face.jpg

nac332_face_up.jpg

Soundstage Ultra Reviews Naim Audio NAC 332/NPX 300 Pre Amplifier/Power Supply -

"From the opening bars, it was clear that the NAC 332 marks a significant swing back towards everything I have always loved about the original Naim amplifiers designed by Julian Vereker, rather than the slightly tamer and more controlled presentation of the models that followed. If the NAC 332 were food, it would be a juicy and tender T-bone steak, served rare and well-seasoned. It was raw, direct, simple, and enormously satisfying."

"Bringing the NPX 300 power supply online made a very significant improvement to the NAC 332’s resolution and sonic presentation. During my review of the Naim NSS 333, I felt that the outboard power supply provided only subtle gains to the streaming DAC’s performance. But here, it fundamentally changed many aspects of the Naim preamp’s performance for the better, delivering excellent value for money."

"Bringing the NPX 300 power supply online made a very significant improvement to the NAC 332’s resolution and sonic presentation. During my review of the Naim NSS 333, I felt that the outboard power supply provided only subtle gains to the streaming DAC’s performance. But here, it fundamentally changed many aspects of the Naim preamp’s performance for the better, delivering excellent value for money.

"Bring the NPX 300 into play, though, and the quality of reproduction rises considerably, so that it comfortably outperforms even what I’ve heard from the venerable NAC 252 and SuperCap combo. Most pleasingly of all, I feel that the NAC 332 marks a return to Naim’s heritage sound—exciting, dynamic, emotive, and incredibly involving. It’s the kind of system that will keep you up at night and encourage you to approach music with the same passion and emotion in middle age that you felt at 17. In fact, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if owners of a Naim 300 system find themselves dwelling on lost loves and roads less travelled, because it’s a system that somehow reconnects you to your younger self and all of the emotions that entails. Maybe James Blunt has one."

Naim Audio NAC 332 Preamplifier and NPX 300 Power Supply

Thanks

Rick @ Musicraft

Naim Audio New Classic NSS 333 High Resolution Streamer (trade in unit) RRP £8499 - Now £5999

nss333_face.jpg

nss333_face_up.jpg

Soundstage Ultra reviews Naim Audio's new NSS 333/NPX 300 Streamer/Power Supply -

"Having recently attended a recording session by Interpreti Veneziani for Chasing the Dragon Records at Air Studios, I turned to the brand-new 24/192 stereo download of Vivaldi in London I was sent shortly after the session. This is a breathtaking recording by an ensemble of some of the finest classical players in the world, produced in scintillating style by Mike and Françoise Valentine at one of the world’s premier recording studios. The instruments are exquisitely clear throughout the recording, but their magnificent timbre was revealed by the NSS 333 in a way I simply hadn’t heard before via my Naim NDX streamer. The dynamics were off the scale, and soared in a way that reminded me of the live sound I heard in the room at Air. At all times, the more subtle instruments in the ensemble remained clearly illuminated, and subtleties of bowing technique and player emphasis were sumptuously revealed. The NSS 333 produced a sound that was beautifully balanced, from the deepest double-bass notes to the highest registers of the violins. Anybody who has previously regarded Naim components as offering a somewhat tailored sound envelope is going to be in for a shock on hearing this."

"Introducing the NPX 300 power supply to the NSS 333 provided a further reduction in noise floor. I also heard a subtle improvement in soundstage depth, with increased tangibility of musical instruments, particularly on natural recordings like Cowboy Junkies’ The Trinity Session (16/44.1 FLAC, RCA Victor / Tidal) or the Interpreti Veneziani recording discussed earlier. Speed and timing precision remained the same, but the dynamic range was certainly enhanced by the darker background afforded by the NPX 300."

"Without question, the NSS 333 streaming DAC is one of the very best products Naim Audio has ever made. In the future, I believe it will be hailed as a design classic, in the same way that the original Nait, the NAC 52 preamplifier, and the NAP 250 power amplifier are revered today. For decades, many of us who grew up listening to vinyl have bemoaned a lack of emotional involvement with digital sources, but the NSS 333 rewrites the rule book on this for all time. In a word, it’s sublime. It’s the streamer for audiophiles who have always felt that there’s something not quite right about digital, but couldn’t put their finger on why."

"If you need the music you love to excite you, soothe you, make you dance, or send shivers up your spine, the NSS 333 delivers at a level that is simply staggering. Naim Audio has knocked it out of the park with the NSS 333. It’s one of the most beautiful and musically involving streamers ever made. Buy one and you’ll be spared from a lifetime of trawling seedy bars for a singer-songwriter to give you goosebumps."

What Hi-Fi reviews Naim Audio's new NSS 333/NPX 300 Streamer/Power Supply -

"There is an intrinsic rightness to the sound of Naim’s recent streamers that stems from them getting the structural elements of music right. The NSS 333 is expert at delivering rhythmic drive, and so can communicate the changing momentum in a piece of music like Stravinsky’s The Rite Of Spring brilliantly. This skill is vital in delivering the music’s energy, but so is the articulate way this streamer renders dynamic shifts. This Naim goes from quiet to loud and back again effortlessly. It is also superb at communicating the smaller shifts in intensity that generate the ebb and flow of the tension in the music. In our view, these are the qualities, more than things like absolute detail resolution, tonal neutrality or stereo imaging, that hold the listener’s attention over time."

"It should be clear by now that we rate the Naim NSS 333 very highly. It delivers a significant chunk of the ND555/555 PS DR’s performance at a fraction of the price. Sure, it still costs big money, but in the world of high-end hi-fi, we feel it still represents terrific value. Highly recommended."

Thanks

Rick @ Musicraft

Naim Audio NAIT 50 Integrated Amplifier (BRAND NEW - LIMITED STOCK) RRP £2699 - Now £1749

nait50_face.jpg

nait50_34.jpg

nait50_face_up.jpg

What Hi-Fi review Naim Audio's new NAIT 50 LIMITED-EDITION AMPLIFIER -

"So how does this limited edition Nait 50 amp actually sound? Incredibly fun. While it has been redesigned to modern standards, Naim’s engineers have done a great job of ensuring that this Nait 50 retains the enthusiastic sonic character of the original Nait 1 that was so liked. During listening, our technical editor Ketan Bharadia kept referring it to as having a “puppy dog-like” character – it’s zippy, energetic and inherently likeable."

"There’s ample detail and clarity, with bags of punch. The amount of energy and drive that keeps a song’s momentum going – whether it’s Eminem’s The Way I Am, Alt-J’s Breezeblocks, Circling by Four Tet or Whatta Man by Salt-N-Pepa/En Vogue – is what stands out most with the Nait 50."

"Regardless of genre, songs are handled with terrific agility and dynamic expression, with an innate understanding of the rhythmic interplay between instruments to make it musically enjoyable. There’s a good amount of weight and power to the proceedings too, keeping us satisfied as the brooding basslines in Massive Attack’s Angel and Paradise Circus hit with impact."

"Overall, while not perfect, this is a hugely entertaining and musical amp to listen to. It’s an obviously flavoured sound, but that’s the point of this amplifier: to capture the spirit of the original, iconic Nait 1 integrated amplifier."

"Even months after our time with the Nait 50, we still can’t forget just how fun this amp was to listen to."

Part Time Audiophile reviews Naim Audio's new NAIT 50 LIMITED-EDITION AMPLIFIER -

"Am I glad I purchased the Naim NAIT 50? Heck yeah."

"First of all, the Naim NAIT 50 can serve as my review workhorse in my reference system and my headphone rig. It’s been tough for me to maintain a schedule of headphone reviews when I don’t seem to have a headphone amp on hand most of the time. Those days are over."

"But my appreciation for the Naim NAIT 50 goes far deeper than mere nostalgia for my audiophile beginnings. There’s a cosmic rightness to having this little amp back in my home to remind me of where I’ve been, and to guide me where I’m going. Truth is, the NAIT 50 is a superb integrated that can provide the sonic anchor for systems big and small. Like the Naim NAIT 2, the 50 is a superb amplifier for small spaces or dense populations, but it can also step up and handle big speakers and energize your room with plenty of low frequency info–as long as you’re using loudspeakers that are comfy with 25 watts per channel."

"I’ve heard from a couple of people who are also using the Naim NAIT 50, including Guuny Surya of Sonner Audio. His excellent speakers are fairly efficient, and with the NAIT 50 he’s downright excited about the sound he’s getting from his system. That’s high praise–Gunny has some of the best ears in the business."

"But here’s the catch, and it’s the number 1,973. Reviewers take a risk when they recommend something that may be sold out once the review goes live, and I hope that number is large enough to sustain the model’s availability for a reasonable time. At the same time, you probably need to check the Naim NAIT 50 integrated out for yourself–especially if, like me, you have an obsession over the earlier NAITs. The Naim NAIT 50 turned out fantastic, and everything seems to feel right in the audiophile universe as a result."

"Highly recommended."

Steve Guttenburg reviews Naim Audio's new NAIT 50 LIMITED-EDITION AMPLIFIER -

Hi-Fi Riff reviews Naim Audio's new NAIT 50 LIMITED-EDITION AMPLIFIER -

Thanks

Rick @ Musicraft

advertisement

Back